Tuesday, May 1, 2007

Elizabeth is a big girl!

Now that Elizabeth is two and a half years old, she needed a change of scenery from the crib and rocker to a big girl bed and nightstand! So the week before Easter, I painted her room yellow, added a vine and some flowers, and set up her bed complete with new sheets and comforter.
































Elizabeth really loves her room; she feels very grown-up! She is continually saying to me, "I'm not a baby anymore am I , Mommy?" And I tell her, "No, you're a big girl now!!"

9 comments:

Miss Mommy said...

What a honey!! She is such a big girl with that high ponytail!! Love it all! Did you paint the cabinetry, too? I don't remember it being white when you moved in...?

Em Malone

Miss Mommy said...

Post #2- Also lovin' that we are a link! Josh wants his to be one, too! Give us an inch and we'll take a mile!

firsttheology.blogspot.com

Shannon said...

Right-o! Will do it today. Nothing too much to ask of a friend. :)

Miss Mommy said...

Wow! Sooo speedy, you are! Where are you when I just tried to call you?!

Miss Mommy said...

And, did you paint the cabinets white or not? :)

Arica said...

i love the new room! it looks so great.
-chris

Shannon said...

Thanks, everyone! It is so fun that she is such a big girl now!

G.R.Morton said...

Love that girl

Arica said...

Wow, I am so impressed...I didn't know that Shannon Morton was so creative and such an artist:)