Tuesday, May 8, 2007

Look at my Polished Toes!
















Elizabeth is very observant, and one of her favorite things to notice is if a woman has "polished toes." She loves them in all colors!! So yesterday, for the first time in her young life, I polished her toes. Being conservative as I am, I painted them a lovely iridescent color, appropriately called "Rose Quartz."

She loved them and even this morning woke up and immediately remembered that she had polished toes. She said with a smile, "Mommy, you gave me polished toes!"

6 comments:

Miss Mommy said...

I am so glad that little E cannot se my "polished" toes right now! More like cracked toes!

Her shirt is perfect and I always love the top knot! Okay, so it's a ponytail, but top knot was more fun to say!

You're a good mama!

Lauren Brown said...

yeay! i love your blog!

Elizabeth's toes look SO pretty!

...and THANK YOU THANK YOU for the lovely dinner last night. it was very yummy, indeed!!

love you!

Shannon said...

Thanks, friends! She is still loving her toes. Her comment the first morning is the same every morning since, and every person she meets she announces to them that she has polished toes. Darling!

Miss Mommy said...

Um, I feel a little uncomfortable that someone else had dinner with you- that's not fair!...her toes better be polished come 2 weeks from now or my mom will paint them red! ;)

Debi Morton said...

I think little E is adorable any time, but she looks especially cute with her painted toenails. Hmmm...wonder what color Siti will paint them next weekend?

Miss Mommy said...

Siti- I think you should go bright orange or something crazy Shannon would never do!

Emily Malone :)