Sunday, December 30, 2007

My Two Front Teeth





Elizabeth had her first visit to the dentist this month, and I am so thankful for a GREAT visit! The hygenist was fabulous at helping E to feel comfortable with the whole process, and she even introduced E to a new friend, "Mr Thirsty." It's the little water sucker thing that gets out all the excess water and toothpaste. E even got to hold it; she LOVED that thing!









For those interested (like Grandma and Siti), the dentist said her teeth look great. She has all 20 like she should at this age, the alignment is right on, and there is good spacing, all the better for brushing. She does have a bit of an overbite, but that will be easily corrected in a few years. Yeah! I was so proud of her, and she was so proud to tell Matt how well she did. They gave her a pencil, a cool new toothbrush, and a balloon.

5 comments:

Debi Morton said...

As Matt will tell you, I dislike anything related to teeth, so who would think I would I find this post so adorable. What cute pictures! I'm so glad Elizabeth's first visit to the dentist was so positive and that everything inside that precious little mouth is just as it should be.

Steph Harrison said...

so cute! i'm glad it went well too! I love the idea of Mr. Thirsty. that's too funny, and these pictures are so cute too. :)

Matt said...

The picture third from the bottom is my favorite. She is so proud to be holding "Mr. Thirsty."

Amber R said...

okay, i love the disgruntled/uncomfortable face she's making in the last picture - that's the same face i make at the dentist. bleh - what an un-fun place to go.

The Knorr's said...

I can't believe it, Shannon! What a big girl! Elizabeth is so beautiful...just like her mommy.