Tuesday, September 23, 2008

My Four-Year-Old Girl!

You wouldn't believe it, but I now live with a four year old. She is cute, sassy, and chomping at the bit to be independent. Her newest thing is to incorporate being four years old into everything.

"Can I have some more milk? Because four-year-old girls need to drink a lot of milk."

"I wanna go outside by myself. I can because I'm four years old."

"Four-year-old girls have a lot of work to do..." Preach it, sister!



You get the idea. Anywho, here's some fun pics from her party:

Sweet princess dress given by the grandparents! Someone is way into dressing up and being a princess. And Elizabeth is, too. ;)

















Here she is discovering the princess dress. Her joy was unparalleled. She was SO surprised and giddy!

















Suffice it to say, the rest of the day's activites were all done while wearing "the dress!"












Somethin' just seems right about this pic. The princess on her faithful mare.







































Me and my girl. I threw this one in for you, especially Steph, so you could see my braces!! :) They're actually clear on top, but if you look hard enough, you'll see 'em!













Had to give a shout out to some of E's favorite peeps. Love you guys!

4 comments:

Debi Morton said...

We were actually there for the party and I still can't believe Elizabeth is four years old. How quickly she has grown up! She looks adorable in the princess dress. So cute that she is justifying everything by saying she is four years old. So very Elizabeth.

Tyne said...

Such a princess! Happy Birthday Abigail.

Jenny said...

I'm so glad your back to blogging, I love the adorable stories about your precious girls.

Love,
Jenny

Steph Harrison said...

shannie, i'm so proud of you with your braces! you will be so excited to have a more beautiful smile! And i'm so excited for Elizabeth! I want to see this 4-year old girl soon! love you guys! steph