Thursday, October 16, 2008

Pumpkin Patch

We got to the pumpkin patch, and we were all business!

















First, some pictures of my little pumpkins. You may have noticed that E's hair is all brushed to the side. It's because she was sweating, but I actually kinda like the look!
















































Then, we tried for a family pic. This is our favorite since everyone was looking! Special props to our photographer Amber Roberts for taking these!














Out takes!

























4 comments:

Caroline said...

Your daughters are precious!!

Lauren Brown said...

OH.MY.GOSH. I am obsessed!! That's all I have to say...these are wonderful pictures and I am loving Abigail's pumpkin onesy (sp?)!!

Thanks for the facebook message and quick update (and for the heads up that these pictures were coming soon!) I will respond shortly with my new address :) Love You!

Miss Mommy said...

I LOVE the pic! I am going to frame it so R can see her Aunti and Uncle and cousins! ;)

Debi Morton said...

I love these pics and am going to try to print at least a couple of them. If they don't turn out, you'll have to e-mail them to me. The ones of the girls are darling and the ones of the family are so fun. You look great in the one where you are all looking at the camera. Looks like you had a fun day!