Thursday, May 14, 2009

A Kiss!

Today, for the first time in her wee little life, Abigail gave me a kiss on the lips. We've been practing. See, I'll say, "Keeeessss," and at first I would get nothing...a blank stare. Then she started kissing the air in my general direction. But today, she turned and looked at me, leaned towards me and planted one right on my lips. Oooh weeee! I was so excited; I cheered and cheered, and Abigail just smiled. Next I did what any reasonable mother would do...I asked for another kiss!

3 comments:

Debi Morton said...

How exciting! I can't wait to get a kiss for myself. What a little doll to give her first real kiss to her mommy. Isn't she just a sweetie pie?

Andrea & Marty said...

So sweet! I can only imagine how that makes your heart melt. Love you friend!

desertaggies said...

precious