Friday, May 25, 2007

Mighty to Save

Second only to "Everlasting," Elizabeth loves singing the song, "Mighty to Save." She walks all over the house belting it out. This morning, we actually caught it on video! (In case you are wondering, she was not injured when the boxlid came down NEAR, not ON, her fingers...it's a very light wooden box). Enjoy!



"Savior, He can move the mountains,
My God is Mighty to Save,
He is Mighty to Save,
Forever, Author of Salvation,
He rose and conquered the grave,
Jesus conquered the grave." (repeat)

3 comments:

Miss Mommy said...

Okay- the moms and I LOVED that!!! Thank you for posting the words so we could sing along and for ensurign that the box lid did not hurt her fingers- we were all worried!

David Morton said...

I'm glad my niece still has fingers. There's not many 2 year olds who know the words "salvation" and "conquer". :D I have the best nieces and nephews in the whole world. :D

Uncle Doo

Lauren Brown said...

my dear friend!!

what a joy to watch that video of elizabeth this afternoon. she is too precious.

i miss you very much and am so glad you are commenting on my blogs, it makes my day!

i hope to get some pictures posted soon, so keep checking back. in the mean time...have a great summer and go to the pool often (when it isnt raining, of course)!! cant wait to see you guys again in july.

love you!
lauren