Wednesday, June 20, 2007

A Long Lost Friend!

Friends, first I'd like to issue an apology. I have not updated our blog in over a week, and frankly it's because I haven't taken any pictures. Eek!! (I can hear my mom's gentle but firm words as she correctly reproves me for not taking more pics.)

But today, I have rectified the situation, especially because we spent time with a long lost friend from E's early days of life. Today we spent time with our old buddy Davis Beier. If I had been blogging in the first year and a half, you would have seen as many pics of Davis as you currently see of Maxwell. Davis was definitely our best bud from those days. However, he and his parents now live across the Pacific Ocean from us, and it can be quite difficult to get together. But we were so thankful that we were able to meet up today at the pool and play for a bit before the storms approached. Here are the results:

Davis obediently posing for the picture; E delighting in the pool noodle.














"Hey, watcha got there Elizabeth?"


















Works well as a telephone. :)




























Yea! We got a great shot of these two buddies!! Cute smiles, I think.

3 comments:

Miss Mommy said...

Oh- long lost friends! What a great day! Wish we could have been there!

No surprise that you are Elinor Dashwood- a woman of great character and integrity! I did copy you by putting it on my blog- I saw your suggestion to Amy!

Thanks for all your comments on our blog- so sweet and cherished! Yes, she is that big- shocking!

Debi Morton said...

What a treat for you to see the Beiers! I know you enjoyed seeing Holly as much as Elizabeth liked seeing Davis. Old friends are a very special blessing.

The Knorr's said...

Oh, how fun that you got to hang with the Beiers! What a treat! And you got some super cute pics of the kiddos, too. Precious times.