Wednesday, October 24, 2007

School Pictures!

Hey guys, I thought you'd be interested in seeing E's school pics from her preschool program. The photographer was amazing and got E to pose and smile genuinely for the camera. So darling, if I do say so myself.









I guess the only thing left to say is, "Who wants one"? ;)

P.S. I know there are the super-observant among you who will ask why I covered one up. Well, it's at a perpendicular angle to the others and a little too small to see. But there are three other great ones. :)

10 comments:

Amber R said...

i'll take a 4x6 of style A. i love the whole "little lady" look of her body.

Matt said...

FYI, if you click on the image itself it will pull up an enlarged version so you can see the photos more clearly.

The Uptons said...

Those are great pics of Little E. We miss seeing you guys!
Maria

Unknown said...

Aw! I love them all but I especially like the first one! =) SO PRECIOUS!

Debi Morton said...

Is there any question that we want some? I want a 5x7 and some wallet sizes. Maybe the 5x7 of A and the wallet size of C. But if you have to get a certain number of each, we'll take whatever we can get. They are absolutely adorable! Of course, he had an adorable subject to work with!

estan said...

I saw her taking these pics!

... what's with all the feathering on B... that's weird.

Shannon said...

Thanks for all the comments, peeps! And Ethan, I'm not really sure about all the crazy stuff on B. I think we're opting for A and C.

Margaret said...

Precious!!

G.R.Morton said...

That is an incredible photo. Way to go E! I love you.

Miss Mommy said...

I definitely want one- like Debi, I'll take what I can get in your order!! Let me know what I owe you!

Thanks for sharing about E's pre-nursery injuries- I feel like I am constantly explaining that I don;t hit my child- she just gets bruises from falling!