Sunday, November 4, 2007

Fall Festival

Fall has arrived here in College Station, and though it may not be in the 70s for a high, at least it's not in the 90s. :)

We've joyfully marked Fall's arrival with pumpkins and mums on the front porch, a visit to the pumpkin patch, and our church's country fair last Wednesday. Enjoy these recent pics!!























































In this pic, she's holding a little toy mouse that kids could hide among the pumpkins.




















































































































For this one, it's important for you to know that it took us ten tries to get her peeking from behind the hay. Due to my older digital camera and her quick "peek-a-boos" we had many takes of this shot! But it is one of my favorites after all that work. :)




















This last pic is from the Country Fair at our church. E was dressed up as a "flower girl." I know, I know. You're thinking, "But hasn't she actually BEEN a flower girl?" Yes, but I am much too practical to go out and buy a costume when we've got such great stuff around the house!

4 comments:

Miss Mommy said...

I have been waiting for these pics! So precious- E is just lovely!! Also great to see you my friend- totally diggin' the hair and only sad that your pregnant belly is hiding! ;)

Love you!

Debi Morton said...

Oh my goodness! They just get cuter as you go down. I've been waiting for the flower girl one and it is definitely adorable. There are a couple of the fall ones that will find places on my tables in no time. What a little sweetheart! And I love the one of the two of and the family pic.

The Knorr's said...

Shannon, your little gal is growing up and is just beautiful. What a treasure!

Arica said...

Such a cute pics. I can't get over how gorgeous her hair is. So long and flowy. :)
I also must say I agree on the costume thing. I too think it is so fun to use the wonderful things you have around the house, if you have them. Such a precious little flower girl. I must add that Calli was wondering the other day when she could play with Elizabeth again. Miss you guys.
Arica