Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Introducing...


ABIGAIL HOPE!
She arrived at 11:36 a.m. on Friday, January 18th, weighing 9 lbs. 5 oz and measuring 20.5 in. It was a quick delivery, and I knew the LORD was answering all of the prayers for her and me.

This precious one has a thick mane of black hair and resembles her big sister, Elizabeth.





We were so blessed to have our families and friends come by to visit us in the hospital. Elizabeth was SO proud to show off her baby sister! She loves her and wanted to hold her and kiss her everytime she was there, which was usually twice a day!



More pics to come!

5 comments:

Chris said...

What a cutie! We're really happy for you guys, Congratulations.

Miss Mommy said...

Oh my gosh! How precious! LOVE little E's devotion to her new little sister!! makes me want another girl!! Can't wait to see YOU!!!!

Lauren Brown said...

she is beautiful!! ...all that hair, oh my goodness.

so happy for the little mortie's, Love y'all

Sharen Leigh said...

Congratulations to all of y'all! I'm so happy for you. :o) E does look so proud to be holding her baby...I LOVE that! Hope you are feeling better and regaining some energy and lots of rest.

The Knorr's said...

Praise the Lord for your beautiful new daughter! We are both so thrilled for your sweet family! What a darlin...and that Little Lizzie...what a lovely big sister! Wish I were closer. Love you all!