Sunday, March 2, 2008

A Little Test

Have you ever said to yourself, "Hey, Abigail sure looks like Elizabeth?" or "Those Morton girls could be twins!"? Or perhaps you've done a double take when you see them, remarking to yourself that Abigail sure looks familiar. If you're really bold (or perhaps a doting grandmother), you might find yourself bragging that though these girls favor each other, YOU could definitely tell them apart.

Well, wait no longer, friends! It's time to test your ability to distinguish between these precious ones. In the following set of pictures I have assembled, you'll have a chance to challenge you're keen eye. I'll post the answers on Friday, but if you dare, leave a comment today with your answers in order to claim your right to boast later!


1A.














1B.

















2A.














2B.


















3A.















3B.

















4A.















4B.


















5A.














5B.

14 comments:

Tyne said...

What a fun idea, Shannon! Your girls are so cute- I think the A pics are Elizabeth and the B pics are Abigail. How is Abigail's reflux? Email me if the meds don't work, I have a nursing technique suggestion that worked miraculously for McClaine- tynerbock@hotmail.com

Tyne said...

PS- did you get the slideshow to work? Let me know if you need more help!
tyne

Miss Mommy said...

Okay...here's my guess:

#1 is the hardest- 1A is E?
#2- not easy either honestly...1A is E?
#3- 3A is E for sure
#4- 4A is E
#5- 5A is A

Who knows? I am only sure about #3!!!!!

Debi Morton said...

OK--Here are my guesses--
#1--a is E b is A
#2--a is E b is A (This is the hardest one)
#3--a is definitely # b is A
#4--a is E b is A
#5--a is A b is E

Not sure if I got them all right, but those are my takes on them. They really do look alike!

Steph Harrison said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Steph Harrison said...

Ok, i'm going to try and guess too. Good job on this quiz, shannie!

1 - A: Elizabeth, B: Abigail
2 - A: Elizabeth, B: Abigail
3 - A: Elizabeth, B: Abigail
4 - A: Elizabeth, B: Abigail
5 - A: Abigail, B: Elizabeth

Steph Harrison said...

ok, i was the one who deleted my comment because i had accidentally switched one of my guesses. my guess is how i want it to be now. :)

Debi Morton said...

Just realized what I had put on
3. Of course I meant to say a is definitely E and b is A.

Miss Mommy said...

I'll fess up that my #2 guess was based on Matty wearing short sleeves- I figured that would be more of a September thing than a January thing...:)

iamadan said...

A, B, B, B, A.

Did I have to say who was who? Can I use the amount of gray hair on Matt's head as a hint on question 4? (Only kidding Matt -- at least you can still grow hair.)

Ok, I have no idea. Cute kids, though. :-)

Love,
Dan.

Debi Morton said...

Actually, Dan's idea isn't bad for guessing which is which on #4!

Shannon said...

Peeps, it's totally valid to use contextual clues in the photos to make your guesses. In fact, when Matty first saw #4, he chuckled at the difference. There are other clues as well, but I didn't want to necessarily give those away just yet. ;)

Shannon said...

I am posting these on behalf of Glenn R. Morton, my wonderful father-in-law.

1A. Elizabeth

1b. Abigail

2a Elizabeth

2b Abigail Quit making her cry!

3A Elizabeth

3B definitely Abigail

4A Elizabeth

4B Abigail

Shannon said...

5A is Abigail and 5B is E.

Also from Glenn Morton, just for the record!