Wednesday, April 30, 2008

E Sings and A Rolls

From the kitchen, I could hear Elizabeth singing a song she must have learned at school. I loved the sound of her singing her own version of "I've Got the Joy, Joy, Joy Joy Down In My Heart!" So I scooped up the video camera to capture it, and it turned out I got a two-for-one. Watch carefully behind Elizabeth, and you will see Abigail's latest mastered skill. That's right, she's rolling over consistently now! So glad we caught it on tape. Enjoy!

4 comments:

Debi Morton said...

Sooooo cute! What a great 2-for-1 treat! I love hearing Elizabeth sing and especially songs about Jesus' love. And seeing wee Abigail roll over was great. So glad you got it all on video.

Amber said...

that's a heart-melter alright.

Lauren Brown said...

i LOVE it!!!!

Sharen Leigh said...

ooooooh, so awesome! both of them! :o)