Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Bathing Beauties! :)

We went to the pool last Friday as a family, and my what a glorious time we had. It was a GREAT day for the pool, and we loved being there all together. As you may have guessed, it was Abigail's first time to go to the pool, and she wasn't quite sure what to make of everything. To Elizabeth, however, the pool is an old friend, so we watched with delight as she splashed around, slid gracefully down the slide, and made a new friend, Nakia. Enjoy!

(Matt insisted on me being in this pic. He wanted one of all of his girls!)













Splish, splash!












5 comments:

sarah said...

so presh!!

Debi Morton said...

The 3 of you look very cute, but Abigail really steals the show. She looks absolutely adorable! What a little doll she is in her suit and hat.

Smiley Jane said...

I love E and RJ's matching suits!! And yes, all we do is play all day. Having a clean house is way overrated... :)

Miss Mommy said...

DELIGHTFUL!!! I LOVE their suits- too cute! I would buy them myself! They look like they're having a ball- I am glad to see a recent pic of A!! She is scrumptious!

The Knorr's said...

awww...darlin' girls. I love the pic of all three of you...so sweet!

And you can tell Matt that Danny has no intention of cutting it anytime soon! :) We'll see.