Monday, October 27, 2008

Pumpkin Patch on the Other Side of Town

Last year we went to the pumpkin patch with some new friends. We both had pre-schoolers with babies on the way. This year, with those same pre-schoolers and the babies in tow, we ventured out again to a great pumpkin patch. This one happens to feature a maze and a 500-lb. pumpkin!! Here are the results:













This one features our little friend Miller.













Then we added our little friend Colin. He seemed to like Abigail.

























Finally, we added our little friend Hallie.












Abigail really liked the hay. Yes, she did try to eat some, but Mommy was quick on the scene.


































Can you see that their shirts say "big sister" and "little sister"? They were the talk of the town!! (Thanks, Mom Morton, for these precious duds.)



















5 comments:

Miss Mommy said...

Can I say PRESH in all caps? I just did. That was adorable. :) I love seeing your happy smile, too! I must admit, I am jealous that Miller (not too much older than Luke) is sitting!

Jon and Brittany said...

Wow! These are so adorable! What a fun day :)

Debi Morton said...

Too cute! I think Abigail looks just adorable with all the other kids--just like one of the gang. I love the ones of Abigail and Elizabeth together and the three of you. And, of course, I think their shirts are precious.

Unknown said...

Such sweet pictures! After seeing all the pumpkin patch pictures, I feel like I need to go and take my picture there too! I'll keep it in mind for the future.

Weavers said...

I LOVE pics of first playmates- so precious! Ahh, the memories of our pumpkin patch days.... When our kids are old and grown, we'll have the memories and pics to cherish!