Saturday, November 1, 2008

Halloween

We had a sweet time last night with our little bumblebee and her pumpkin of a sister. We went around with our good buddy Maxwell, and it was quite the time.












Not sure what happened here, but it probably reminds my dad of me when I was this age. My lower lip was constantly sticking out.





























The face painting was Matt's touch. Look at his fine handiwork! Isn't he awesome? And isn't my little bumblebee so beautiful?

















































6 comments:

Miss Mommy said...

Hope you and Michael Wong get things worked out... :)

Anyway, that was a sweet little Bumblebee!! I do appreciate the Matty touch!

Debi Morton said...

Our little Bumblebee is just as cute as she was last week at our house! And her little sister Pumpkin is adorable. I'm sure they had fun getting even more "sugar" as E calls it--going right past candy to cut to the chase. Love Matt's facepainting! Who knew he had such artistic talent?

Tara said...

They are such beautiful girls! Love the costumes!

Lauren Brown said...

yay cute costumes. what fun!!

Jon and Brittany said...

I just love these pictures, Shannon! You must have an excellent camera :) I think I'm going to go out tomorrow and try out the tricks we learned Wednesday. I'll let you know how they go :) Love you!

The Knorr's said...

Awww..Shannon. So sweet. And I can't believe how old Elizabeth looks! Abigail is turning into a little girl instead of a baby, too! Such a precious family.