Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Thanksgiving Pies!

This evening, Elizabeth surprised us with a new and very exciting song. This video was Encore #3, when we finally decided to take out the camera and record it! Also, if you watch carefully, you will see little Abigail looking for her moment in the sun, in the bottom right corner of the video. Enjoy!



By the way, here are the words:

"Pies in the oven, yum, yum, yum,
I can smell them, oh what fun,
One is pumpkin, the other is berry,
They will make Thanksgiving merry,
Pies in the oven, yum, yum, yum,
Soon they'll be in my tummy, tum, tum!"

7 comments:

Debi Morton said...

Oh that's so cute! I had to watch it over and over. I'm so glad you caught it on video so we could all see it.

The Uptons said...

Too fun. We remember last year when we got the Pies in the Oven performance. Elizabeth does a great rendition. Maybe someday they could sing a duet!

Lauren Brown said...

oh so cute! i love it!! it reminds me of a song i used to sing when i was little about thanksgiving and "five fat turkeys"

...loved hearing your laugh at the end of the video, too. i miss that :D

ps. got your voicemail. has been a crazzzy week but i am definitely planning to return your call soon. wanna catch up!

Miss Mommy said...

We watched that at least 10 times and Rebekah, confused, asked why Abigail :) was singing about pies...? LOVED that!!!! Like Lauren, your laugh was priceless!!

Heidi said...

AWESOME! Totally awesome. My favorite part is when she runs off down the hallway at the end. Hee hee!! I can't wait to see you all next week. :)
Hides

Amber said...

oh my goodness, i could gobble those two right up! makes me wish for a little girl one day.

blaire blanchette said...

Shannon...elizabeth MUST perform this for me on Thursday!

(and I have OFFICIALLY subscribed to your blog :)

see you soon!