Sunday, November 16, 2008

Time for a Change

I simply LOVE the fall. There is something in me that longs for it, and every year I'm delighted as the leaves change color (sort of), the weather gets cooler, and the season turns to Thanksgiving. So, naturally I needed a change in blog background. I hope you like it, too. :)

Speaking of changes, it seems that my little baby no longer stays in the same place I put her. She is BUSY crawling around the house and finding me and other things. Eek! I realize it's time to train her. The old words "No touch" are quickly coming back to me as I follow her around the house.

The older one is changing, too. Her head now comes up past my waist, and she is so helpful around the house and with her little sister. She has discovered a new love for puzzles and will put the same one together over and over again. Also, she and Matt have been having a fun time doing math problems on their hands. (Are puzzles and math related?) Anywho, it's cute to hear them count together during bath time.

Okay, I know there aren't any pictures this post, so I promise more to come!! Thanks for reading!

4 comments:

Debi Morton said...

Love the new fall background! It's perfect for the season. Of course, I always want pictures, but it's still fun to be able to read about my precious granddaughters, even when I was able to see these fun things for myself last week. They are growing up so fast!

Miss Mommy said...

I, too, love the background! It's easier to read, too. :)

Oh, "No touch"....I also remembered these words as Luke lovingly grabbed a fistful of his sister's hair and she responded, quite pitifully, "He's pulling my hair!" Do I train or him or rejoice that he's finally grabbing things...I apologetically opted for the latter...

Jenny Smucker said...

Your girls are such cuties! I love to read the stories about them. Evelyn always likes to look at the pictures with me, and comments that she wants to play with them. :) Thanks for all the great updates!

Jon and Brittany said...

I love the fall colors! Fall is one of my favorite seasons :)