Saturday, June 27, 2009

Taco!!!!

Hi, this is Matt blogging today; this is what happens when I'm home alone with the kids. When Elizabeth was very little, I used to wrap her up in a blanket and tell her that she was a taco. She LOVED it. Seriously, LOVED it. Apparently kids like being wrapped up tight inside a hot blanket. Frankly, she still loves it. More than you can imagine.

So today, while Shannon was out doing something very important and spiritual, I made a double-stuft taco right here at the house. I love these things. Check it out.

4 comments:

Debi Morton said...

I love your double stuff taco. It's absolutely adorable! Most of all, I love that such important things happen when you are home alone with the girls. Precious!

Miss Mommy said...

Matty- LOVE the taco...love that you documented it well. That makes a mama's heart.

Shannon said...

Ah ha!!! This is what happens when I'm gone. I've heard tales but never seen proof. Wonderful!!! Made me laugh and laugh. :)

G.R.Morton said...

I think that is the best kind of Taco!