Monday, June 15, 2009

Shamefully Behind

Friends, I do apologize that time has slipped by me so quickly. As you may suspect, there has been a flurry of activity since "Blackberry Picking." Some of those activities include: Matt and I went on vacation (alone) to Chicago. Wonderful!!! We celebrated Matt's birthday...for a whole week. We like to call this "Birthday Week" as a tribute to our dear best friends the Malones who originated the name. Super fun! Abigail has a new tooth...number 13 to be precise. This past weekend, one of our current interns got married, and we were a part of the celebration. Beautiful and glorifying to the LORD. And today, Elizabeth started swim lessons. These run every night for two weeks. Whew!!!

I promise that I'll post pics soon, but I thought you'd want to know a little bit of what we're up to. Really, we're just lovin' life and the chance to be low-key (?) at home for the summer. :)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I do forgive you for being behind on the blog as I know how busy you've been. And I'm truly glad you're all enjoying the summer so much. However, I do greedily hope you'll post some new pictures soon. I just love seeing my girls!

Miss Mommy said...

Hi! I read this last week, but never commented..and let's be honest, we all appreciate a comment! So, no shame necessary. I do appreciate the update and the shout-out for birthday week- Josh tried to institute the concept for Father's day- it was a no-go. :)

G.R.Morton said...

We of course, enjoyed having the girls while yall were in Chicago. I think they liked it as well.