Thursday, August 6, 2009

Abigail at 18 mos. (updated)

Just because




She's such a big girl as she walks/toddles!! :)




Probably my fave


Abigail is now officially 18-mos-old. She got her shots today and everything!!! (So hard to look into her eyes as she's getting that first shot and see the pain and confusion and tears begin to well up. Eek!!!) Anywho, she also had her 18-mos. photo shoot. I took these pics myself and am having a great time editing them. I'm putting up the first few and hope to put up some more in the next couple of days! Enjoy. :)





Loved the spontaneous shot of Abigail looking at her toes





"Silly Monkey"


P.S. I'm needing more practice with my camera and my editing. If you live in College Station, I'd love to take some pics of you!! Just let me know. :)

In other fun news, on Monday I felt the third Mortie kick for the first time. And then again on Tuesday. It is so reassuring to know that he/she is doing okay in there. Speaking of he/she, we have our big ultrasound scheduled for August 26th. So exciting!!! We can't wait, and Elizabeth is seriously hoping for a little brother. We'll see...

12 comments:

Jon and Brittany said...

Okay, so remember how I have Google Reader? Well, low and behold, I JUST clicked on it and saw this new post and just had to comment (even though it's only been posted for a couple minutes...)!

Shannon, these pictures are so wonderful! I can only imagine what the others look like. And I must say that it appears that you are definitely figuring out the Light Room program. Can't wait to see the rest! Love you, friend, and your sweet girls!

Debi Morton said...

Shannie--These pics are great! You are getting to good with your camera. So proud of you! I can't believe our little Abigail is 18 months old already. She is growing up so fast. She looks so precious.

Margaret said...

Yes, the pictures are beautiful!!

And congratulations... we didn't know you were expecting.

Miss Mommy said...

Shannie- the pics are just lovely!! She is such a honey! I am also hoping for a little brother for the girls- they are so fun! I am sooo excited for the 26th!!

As for senor, nice try on us bringing him with us...look at my new shelf- 1 of the pics has him. :)

Andrea & Marty said...

Shannie!! I am loving these pics. What photo editing program do you use? There is a divide among some about this whole gender thing. I'm pulling for a boy...but, at the same time, how fun to have a family of girls!!! sigh. Either way, one more Mortie = a bundle of fun a fresh, cute cheeks to snuggle. I love you dearly! Miss you :)

Debi Morton said...

Oh my goodness! The new pics are just adorable. Between the talented photographer and the precious little subject how can you go wrong. I love the one of her looking at her toesies.

desertaggies said...

Fun pics. Wish you could take pics of us! We didn't know you were expecting #3! Congratulations!!! When are you due?

Erin said...

WOW!! These pictures are awesome Shannon! You really captured her personality in the pics too! really, they are amazing.

And I'm so excited for little mortie #3!! whether girl or boy :)

and now i'm going to look at those pictures again...

Miss Mommy said...

LOVE the extra shots! Wish we could give you practice, too! She and Luke are a match made in heaven! Those perfectly pudgy arms and legs are scrumptious.

Got your card!! Thank you (it arrived Weds)- I loved it!!

Jenny Smucker said...

You're doing a fantastic job with picture-taking and editing! I'm super impressed! It seems like you've improved so rapidly. Wish you could take pics of my kiddos!
Congrats on #3... Faith told me you were expecting, and I'm so excited for y'all! I think the transition to 3 was easiest of all. Hope you do, too!

Arica said...

Shannon,
You did such a magnificent job with these pictures! I seriously thought they were done by a professional paid photographer, until I read on. Did you take a class or something? Great job however it came about.
Also congrats on the wee little man. There is just something a little boy does to a mamma's heart that cannot be explained. So exciting!

G.R.Morton said...

What is under that foot????