Wednesday, August 26, 2009

We had our Big Ultrasound Today

And God has given us a SON!!! We praise Him for this healthy and precious gift!!

These are the verses we've been dwelling upon since before we even knew he was here!! God placed these on my heart during a visit to the doctor, and we absolutely know that God has determined that this is the time set for this little person to be around. Our faith has grown, and we are excited to meet him!!!

P.S. No names yet!!! We'll let you know as soon as possible. :)


Acts 17: 26-28
From one man he made every nation of men, that they should inhabit the whole earth; and he determined the times set for them and the exact places where they should live. God did this so that men would seek him and perhaps reach out for him and find him, though he is not far from each one of us. 'For in him we live and move and have our being.' As some of your own poets have said, 'We are his offspring.'

10 comments:

agcat01 said...

well, praise be! I am happy to be wrong in my "girl" vibes. I can't wait to meet your little guy. Maybe y'all are leading the next wave of little boys.

Heather T

Miss Mommy said...

YEA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Still so stinkin' excited for y'all! Loved hearing your voice when I called! Such a treat. :)

Debi Morton said...

I am, of course, thrilled! I love our little girls and can't wait to meet this precious little boy. He is already being loved to bits--now we just need to meet him!

Andrea & Marty said...

3 things that need to be said at this time!

1) It's a boy! I couldn't be more thrilled for you friend! Blues...greens...yellows...trucks and bugs and such! Such a new world awaits you!

2) Acts. 17:26-28 is a verse the Lord wrote on my heart this summer...I think it's so fitting for this time in your life!

3) Though Marty has not said it...it's only a matter of time before a particular name gets thrown into the pot. The name that need not be named...:)

I love you dearly!

Kristin Barnett said...

That's wonderful news! I was so sure it would be another girl, but how fun to add a boy into the mix! Congratulations, Mortons!!

Nana Phyllis said...

PTL is all I can say. Em told me your news when I talked to her today. I hadn't looked at your blog this week as I've been trying to keep my head above water with students coming to school, checking out textbooks, doing a million other things. Anyway, I'm just thrilled that you'll experience the joys of having a little boy! We pray for you.

Carrie said...

Yay, congrats! We love having some of both. Hope pregnancy #3 has been ok for you.

G.R.Morton said...

Another path to the future for the Y chromosome. :-)

G.R.Morton said...

I love the picture of E stretching out her mouth.

G.R.Morton said...

I am sorry about the 'goblin'. E.doesn't know what it is actually.