Friday, April 9, 2010

Our New Header Picture

Just this morning we went out and took some pictures in the bluebonnets. There were some good ones, even of all of them looking, but I love this one for the story it tells.

Elizabeth is the leader and an EXCELLENT big sister. She helps me so much by doing what she should and helping the others do the same.

Abigail looks up to her, literally and metaphorically. She loves Elizabeth and is often repeating everything E says like a little magpie.

Samuel loves his two big sisters and especially enjoys being held by Elizabeth who, with close supervision, is able to pick him up and carry him places.

Such sweet little ones. More pics to come!

P.S. Samuel's hair is not really that RED. It just looks that way because of the sun and some photo editing I did. :)

3 comments:

Debi Morton said...

Oh my goodness! This picture just took my breath away when I saw it! I could hardly even read the blog for wanting to keep going up to see the pic. Can't wait to see more photos from your morning in the bluebonnets. Beautiful! And I love the story about E being such a wonderful big sister, as well.

Unknown said...

That is precious! I love that Abigail is looking up at Elizabeth.

Miss Mommy said...

LOVE it!!!! And thanks for the obvious heads-up on the title- seriously, made me realize this was an important post not to be missed. :) That is an adorable pic and explanation- I will say it again you make it look so easy...