Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Abigail's First Word

If you don't count "mama" or "dada" as a first word, then I have to say that Abigail's first word is "cracker." True to Morton form, little A loves carbs in all their incarnations. Actually not only can she ask for a cracker, but she also recognizes the Ritz cracker box and will even come crawlin' when she hears the wrapper being opened. Man, she's got some good hearing! Soon I'm wanting to catch all of this on film. Until then, imagine my little peanut snacking on a nice round Ritz.

2 comments:

Miss Mommy said...

I can testify, she is indeed saying "Cracker!"

So great seeing y'all- wish we could have stayed longer- glad senor is still with you! (I think he's still with you anyway...)

Andrea & Marty said...

I love reading your blogs, Shannon! It's really a highlight to go to your blog and see that you've posted something new! You should know that anytime I hear the words Carb, bread, or sugar, I think of you and your precious girls and of your quote, "sugar. Is this a food group?" Love you!