Friday, July 16, 2010

6 Months Old!

Little Man is officially six months old. He's been to the doctor, and he's had his photo shoot.

The doctor says he is a healthy 18 lbs., which leaves him at about 75% for weight. (he is also 75% for height.) He got three shots and something injectable into his mouth. Hmmmm...

He's rolling all over the place, which reminds us of Elizabeth; that was her mode of transportation. He's making more sound effect and getting louder. In fact, the other night in the car, I was driving home with all three of them, and they were all talking/humming/making sound effects. Whew! I do believe SamSam is going to hold his own with his very vocal sisters. Probably a good thing. :)

As for his photo shoot, well...feast your eyes on this!






8 comments:

Debi Morton said...

Happy 6 months birthday, Sam Sam1 And oh my, I do hope it's in the plans to give Siti and Ghido some of these wonderful pictures! They are just adorable! Honestly, don't know which one I like best, but it just may be the tummy shot with the smile of pure joy. He has such a cute smile.

Debi Morton said...

Well, I keep looking at them and now I think I like the first one best. It's a beautiful pose and he looks so sweet. Stay tuned. I may change my mind again!

Kristin Barnett said...

Shannon - did you take those photos?? They are wonderful! I see so much improvement!

Happy six months to Samuel! He's absolutely precious.

Shannon said...

Kristin, you are so kind (and you, too, Mom!). I DID in fact take this pics of my Little Man.

And I'm leaning towards a launch of my official business in September. Thoughts?

Debi Morton said...

Go for it! I'll help however I can (free babysitting, etc.) I think you're ready. These pics are fabulous and the comments you've gotten on fb back that up. I think you've got some good ideas on how to start and you've had some good mentoring and you're ready.

Miss Mommy said...

Shannie! I have been out of commission blog-wise and somehow missed this priceless post! I LOVE these pics!!! Wonderful job!

葉采妮 said...

台北徵信社
外遇抓姦
離婚蒐證
跨國蒐證
尋人服務
員工素行調查
徵信社委託流程
徵信社辦案流程
徵信社收費
案件保密
跟監
合法抓姦
海外徵信
優質徵信社
離婚求償

Birthday Return Gifts For Kids said...

Birthday Return Gifts for Kids
Birthday Return Gifts for Kids india
Personalised Gifts For Kids
Send Birthday Gifts to India
Send to india Rakhi gifts